Lawrence L Herman provides counsel to private sector clients, governments and international agencies on matters of international law and policy – including developments in trade, at the WTO and other international negotiations, international investment disputes and other issues affecting global business transactions.
Services include advocacy and advisory opinions on,
- trade agreements & negotiations
- mergers & acquisitions
- trade remedies – anti-dumping, countervailing duties and safeguard actions
- economic sanctions, embargoes and other trade restrictions
- preferential trade and investment agreements
- public & private international law